To work in partnership with Saskatchewan exporters and emerging exporters to enable commercial success.
Help us connect Saskatchewan business with the world!
Be part of STEP’s mandate to work with Saskatchewan exporters and emerging exporters to enable commercial success. With offices in Regina and Saskatoon, STEP delivers a comprehensive suite of services to exporters in trade development, market research and intelligence, capacity building, and networking. Working at STEP can provide you with a unique and rewarding opportunity to work with companies across diverse sectors in markets around the world.
Sound appealing? Join the STEP Team!
Please check back for future opportunities.
Full-time, permanent in Regina or Saskatoon,SK
Your role is to promote Saskatchewan’s export interests in the agriculture and value-added processing sector. You will undertake trade development activities to advance opportunities for Saskatchewan exporters, both nationally and internationally, that support their pursuit of sales, contracts and projects.
Primary responsibilities include counseling exporters on international market opportunities and strategies, organizing outgoing trade missions and attracting international buyers to Saskatchewan. Strong sales/marketing/business development, communication and project management skills are necessary to generate results and work with the network of Saskatchewan exporters, partner organizations and international contacts.
In addition to qualities noted above, you need to possess other knowledge, skills and abilities such as:
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience in international business or marketing
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience in marketing, new business development or sales – Agriculture/food industry experience is essential
- Strong knowledge of Saskatchewan export capabilities
- Good knowledge of international marketing and business practices
- Flexibility to travel in-province and outside of the province and country
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Canadian citizenship or Canadian permanent residency
STEP offers a vibrant and interesting work environment as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Salary Range: $63,808 – $86,328
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Nicole Grande, Executive Coordinator, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prosperity through trade.