STEP works in partnership with Saskatchewan businesses to maximize commercial success in global ventures. Our team of professionals delivers custom export solutions to member companies across the province. STEP provides the following services and programs to exporting members:
- Trade Development – Provide advice and guidance on opportunities in the market and work with companies on outgoing and incoming trade missions.
- Business Development Missions – Provide the opportunity for your company to participate on STEP trade missions and targeted business development missions, to help you increase your export opportunities in strategic markets and to find qualified trade leads.
- Customized Advice and Guidance – Provide direction for how to get your products and services to new markets.
- Customized International Finance and Logistics Solutions – Provide an assessment of your finance and logistics needs, to develop a strategy to overcome them. No two solutions are the same. Assistance is provided by using the services of our many associate members and their financial and logistical products, to address the specific needs of your company.
- Customized Market Intelligence – Provide customized market intelligence for member products or services in markets of interest to members.
- Education and Networking Events – Provide ongoing export training sessions and networking events at member benefit rates.
- Incoming Buyer Programs – Provide your export business with programs for incoming buyers, to assist your company to further develop opportunities in priority and new markets.
- In-Market Support – Provide assistance for your export business during international business trips to current and new export markets.
- Marketing and Promotion – Enhanced directory search capabilities on the STEP website, direct link to members’ home site provided with quarterly business information and the opportunity to profile company in Global Ventures.
- Qualified Trade Leads – Provide qualified trade leads to companies for members to pursue.
For more information, please contact:
Telephone: 1 888 XPORTSK (976 7875)